برامج المساهمون ادارة الاستاذ حسن حمزة
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
برامج المساهمون ادارة الاستاذ حسن حمزة

منتدى برامج كمبيوتر برامج انترنيت شروحات البرامج علمي ثقافي رياضي صور طلبة المدارس اسلاميات طرائف وغرائب لغه انكليزيه

نرحب يالزائر الكريم وندعوك للتسجيل لكي تستطيع التواصل معنا ونحن نسعد بذلك
انظر في المال والحال والصحة إلى من دونك، وانظر في الدين والعلم والفضائل إلى من فوقك

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

مهم جداً لطلبة الثالث المتوسط

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1مهم جداً لطلبة الثالث المتوسط  Empty مهم جداً لطلبة الثالث المتوسط الثلاثاء مايو 01, 2012 7:24 pm

احبتي طلاب الثالث المتوسط نقطه مهمه بالنسبه للانشاء و القطعه الخارجيه فهما مهمين جداجدا والسبب ان بالبكلوريا ( الاسئله الوزاريه لكل منهما 25 درجه يعني هما في كفه و بقية الفعاليات في الكفه الاخرى لذا يجب التركيز عليهما و كما تعلمون ان نهاية كل وحده هي نتعلم كيفيةانشاء حيث كل موضوع له قواعده في كتابته اما في هذا العمل البسيط اعطيت امثله على ثمان وحدات لكن بدون التطرق الى كيفيه قواعد كتابته وهي بمثابة مرشحات

Written Component (25 marks )

Q / - Write de**ions about your fantastic holiday

- Write a holiday postcard to your friend …………..

Write about terrible holiday you stay in …………..

-

{ Last summer, I went to Mosul in the north of Iraq , it was a great city .I travelled by car with my father ,mother and my brothers. We stayed in a hotel in the city centre. The weather was wonderful,it was cloudy all the days ,warm and sometimes sunny. We had our food in the restaurant, it was a good food. I had never ate such before , I met some peoplein the garden , they were very nice people , helpful and friendly .In theevening , I went with my family to Sinjar mountain ,it was high ,we climbed ittogether. Then we went to the old city , we saw the old historian places Then we came back to our hotel at about 6:00 p.

Q /- Write traditional menu for touristvisit your country .Use these ………

Write a menu for the traditional Iraqi fooduse these ………….

-

[RIGHT DIR=RTL]

Starters :

-------------

Chicken soup - meat soup - some vegetable 3000 IDS

Main course :

-----------------

Chicken dish – roast fish – beef dishes with bread

Potatoes soup – Kebab – Iraqi rice 7000 IDS

Dessert :

-------------

Apples- bananas – oranges – ice cream 2000 IDS

Drinks :

----------

Mineral water – Pepsi cola –lemonade

Orange juice – tea – coffee 1000 IDS

[/RIGHT DIR]

Q / Write a de**ionsabout person you knew use these items to ……….

1-personal information (name ,age ,from, live in , family ,interested in )

2- physical appearance (hair , face ,look like)

3-personality (habits , clothes ,typeof person )

Q /Write de**ionabout your friend --------- use these stage to …………….

{My best friend is Ali. He is twenty years old . He is from karbala in Iraq . He lives in a big housewith his parents .Ali is interested inreading stories and playing football.

Ali is older than me however he is taller than me. He has got black hair with shortcut , he has got a pretty round face with big eyes .

Ali looks funny person ,for example healways tell us jokes .He is friendly and active . He always wears T-shirt with long jeans and trainers . Ali is different from me , he is less clever than mehowever we are really good friends .}

Q / Write a profile ofa celebrity man (poet , writer ,philosopher ,footballer )follow the…

-Write celebrityprofile about famous -------- ( artist , politician …. )follow these …..

{Mohammad al-Jawahiriwas born in Al-Najaf in Iraq in 1899 ,he was one of the famous Arabic poets ofthe twentieth century . He was an old man with white hair , he put on a cap on his head with glasses . Hewas interested in formal fashions for example jacket and trousers .

Al-Jawahiri published his firstcollections of his poetry in 1922 . He served as the Iraqi ambassador toCzechoslovakia and he was editor for many newspapers .

Several members of his family werepoets because he spared some of his time to teach his family the basic of thepoetry .}

Q /Write a leaflet advertisement a bout------------- use these items to help you .

1-choose activity 2-time,place ,rules 3-what volunteers have todo . 4-advice for people

Q / Write a leafletadvertisement about the protection of environment ,including advising people inyour

Community to saveenergy ,reduce the pollution and increasing the recycling .

[RIGHT DIR=RTL]

Environment protection

Al-Dawoudy street , 25 -30 February

We are going to held a session to tell the people how to help us in rejecting the trashes from our

area . We need volunteers to help us in cleaning our streets , encourage the people to make our city

clean . The work will begin in groups at 7:00 am till 3:00 pm with breaks .

What you have to do :

*Put the trash in the special big cans .

*Advise people not to throw the trash in streets .

*Urge the people to help our team .

* Tell people to reduce the burning process in factories ,cars , etc …

*Pull the sewages through sewers and get it out of the city .

For more information call the number ( 00534277 ) or come to Al – Dawoudy Hall .

[/RIGHT DIR]

Q / Write an e – mailasking information about something you want to ------------

-Write an e –mailasking information about something you want to buy, use these items .

Jeans – colours ? /materials ? / style ? / catalogue ?

[RIGHT DIR=RTL]

Name : Mohammad Muhsin Ali

Address : Al- Zaitoon street ,Diywanyia ,Iraq

e-mail address : ** Moh@ yahoo .com

subject : shopping online

Comments / Questions :

I'd like some more information about cloth shopping on your website especially jeans

*What are the exact colours of jeans ? What is the material which made of?

*What is the styles in your city ? how much the prices ? .

Can you tell me what kind of material is good ?

Please , can you sent me a list or catalogue of all the clothes over there ?

[/RIGHT DIR]

وشكرا للاستاذ رياض البديري وفقه الله لخدمة المجتمع

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى